DVR119 – Chic Beachfront Villa
- From US$ 2,185
- 6 Beds / 7 Baths
- Phuket | North
- Luxury Property
- 0 Sqm
Natai Beach, Phuket (Phang Nga), Thailand.
Price Range: From US$2,185 – US$3,830 per night (depending on season and length of stay)
A chic tropical residence enhanced by a range of sophisticated, modern luxuries. The villa offers 6 spacious ensuite bedrooms – three on the upper level, three poolside – two of them sea facing master suites with floor to ceiling windows sliding open onto superb views. Guest rooms include two twins, ideal for older children of friends sharing, while two of the poolside bedrooms also share a large bathroom with shower and tub and all the beds boast top quality mattresses that guarantee a good night’s sleep.
The villa’s expansive central lounge area slides open front and back to draw in the cooling sea breeze, the teak and tiled interiors furnished with plush black and white sofas and armchairs. A spacious family room sits to the left of the entrance and a fully fitted, brand name western kitchen adjoins the bright, glass-walled sea view dining space in the lower level pavillion to the right. All the ground floor rooms slide open onto the villa’s centre piece – a 25m infinity lap pool and sundeck with loungers positioned poolside for days soaking up the tropical sun. Also in the villa’s landscaped, beachside garden there’s a covered, open sided dining area with a 12 seater dining table and built-in barbecue unit. Down by the beach, a furnished relaxation pavilion provides an idyllic spot for a sunset cocktail and the wide lawns at the front and rear of the villa make for an appealing, spacious private home away from home.
The Villa features a cutting edge lighting and entertainment system that allows guests to set the mood in each room. Built-in speakers throughout the villa also mean music can be streamed direct from a central ipod docking station, controlled by a series of wall mounted touch pads. The family room also features a wall mounted, flat screen TV with satellite channels and a DVD player. The entire villa opens onto a secluded sandy beach and its impressive size and intelligent layout also makes an appealing choice for private weddings and group celebrations.
With a range of indulgent contemporary facilities and comfortable but practical spaces overlooking an unspoilt, picturesque bay, the villa offers an appealing blend of private in and outdoor luxury. It’s easy to switch into holiday mode as you drift between the pool, outdoor pavilions and spacious air-conditioned indoor living spaces, constantly connected to the fabulous views. The villa comes with two maids, a private chef and a villa manager to deal with individual requests, so every need is easily catered for and total ease and comfort assured. The pace of life slows down with personal and social time easily balanced thanks to the villa’s multiple private spaces. With the beach just steps away, top class facilities and a delectable choice of dishes on the in-villa menu, there’s little need to leave the villa grounds, even on an extended stay.
The fast pace of development on Phuket means that many of the Andaman region’s more exclusive villas and hotels are now located on the mainland side of the Sarasin Bridge.
• Natai Beach in Phang Nga district is one such location only 20 minutes from Phuket International Airport and offering some of the few truly beachfront properties available for private rental.
• Although Natai beach is still quiet and pristine, a modest choice of fine restaurants and indulgent spas can be enjoyed at the hotels and resorts in the area.
• There are also several golf courses and marinas within easy reach of the Sava Estate.
• Infinity lap Pool and sun deck
• Lighting and entertainment system
• Speakers throughout the villa
• WIFI Broadband Internet throughout
• Maid’s quarter
• Fully equipped Western kitchen
• Flat screen TV with Satellite channels (UBC) and DVD in the Family room
• Central iPod docking station
• BBQ and outdoor dining Sala
• The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the The resident villa staff ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy and the Villa Manager is available to cater to all guests specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatments, as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matters arising at the villa
• Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit personally (usually the day after check in) to further help ensure guests have a pleasant stay or to address any matters arising at the villa
• Bed linen is changed every third day
• Pool & Bath Towels are provided and changed as necessary.
• We do appreciate guests help to conserve water usage and thus sustain our pristine tropical environment
• An on site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available. Food cost on guests’ account (Terms & Conditions may apply for chef service)
• Concierge service for all tours and activities (private tours can also be arranged)
• Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
• Baby sitting service upon request and availability