DVR121 – Modern Beachfront Villa
- From US$ 2,185
- 5 Beds / 6 Baths
- Phuket | North
- Luxury Property
- 0 Sqm
Natai Beach, Phuket (Phang Nga), Thailand.
Price Range: From US$2,185 – US$3,830 per night (depending on season and length of stay)
A rare blend of colonial elegance and contemporary style, with an expansive, open-plan design that makes the absolute best of the splendid natural surroundings. The villa sits on a large private oceanfront estate right by Natai beach, which is one of the Thailand’s most beautiful and unspoiled bays, in the province Phang Nga. An excellent choice for families looking to escape the often crowded beaches on Phuket.
A stylish tropical residence enhanced by heritage touches and sophisticated technological additions. The villa boasts 5 spacious ensuite bedrooms – three on the upper level, two poolside – and a dedicated office that also slides open onto the pool deck. Two of the three master bedrooms are ocean facing suites with floor to ceiling windows and terraces offering stunning sea views. The guest rooms also include two twins, ideal for older children or friends sharing. The luxurious quality of the bedding and linen in all rooms should ensure the best possible sleeping experience whilst on property. The Teatro entertainment system accessible from numerous points around the villa stores hundreds of movies, games and also offers onscreen internet access including internet radio.
Built around an expansive central lounge space that slides open, front and back to draw in the cooling sea breezes. The villa’s gorgeous teak and tiled interiors are furnished with comfortable yet stylish, white colonial furnishings and the bedrooms feature Chinese antique pieces and contemporary Asian wall art. A spacious family room sits to the left of the entrance while a fully fitted, brand name western kitchen and spacious, glass-walled sea view dining space occupy the lower floor of a pavilion to the right. All the ground floor rooms slide open onto the villa’s generous 25m infinity lap pool, which is bordered by a teak sundeck with designer loungers positioned poolside for days soaking up the tropical sun. The garden at the rear of the villa is has been designed to take guests on a journey through the property ending with a game of petanque at the finish perhaps, while in-front the landscaped, beachside garden also includes a covered, open-sided dining area with a 12 seater dining table and built-in barbecue unit. As a final indulgent touch, there’s a furnished beachside relaxation pavilion, which offers the perfect spot to enjoy the spectacular sunsets.
In addition to the many visual entertainment choices, the villa also features a state of the art entertainment and sound system (Teatro) with built-in speakers throughout the villa. Relax and watch one of the 2000 movies or tap into the your favorite news channel via the internet. For sound,guests can stream music direct from a central ipod docking station controlled by a series of wall mounted touch pads or listen to a choice of online radio stations. Lighting panels also allow guests to choose their preferred evening ambience and a combination of air-conditioning and ceiling fans ensures cool comfort day and night.
The entire property opens onto a secluded sandy beach and the villa’s impressive size and intelligent layout also makes it an appealing choice for private weddings and group celebrations. Natai Beach is unique with an expansive stretch of unspoiled sand and unrivaled water quality. The opulent beach is perfect for swimming, sunbathing or long strolls and provides stunning afternoon sunsets to be enjoyed daily. A beachside bbq dinner is more often than not a highlight of the guests stay.
With a choice of indulgent contemporary facilities and comfortable but practical spaces overlooking an unspoilt, picturesque bay, this villa offers an appealing blend of private in and outdoor luxury. It’s easy to switch into holiday mode as you drift between the pool, outdoor pavilions and spacious air-conditioned indoor living spaces, constantly connected to the fabulous sea views. The villa comes with two maids, a private chef overseen by an estate manager to deal with individual requests, meaning every need is easily catered for and total comfort is guaranteed. The pace of life soon slows down with personal and social time easily balanced thanks to the villa’s multiple private spaces. With the beach just steps away and a delectable choice of dishes on the in-villa menu, there’s little need to leave the villa grounds, even on an extended holiday.
The fast pace of development on Phuket means that many of the Andaman region’s more exclusive villas and hotels are now located on the mainland side of the Sarasin Bridge.
• Natai Beach in Phang Nga district is an emerging beach destination only 20 minutes from Phuket International Airport and offering some of the few truly beachfront properties available for private rental.
• Although Natai beach is still quiet and pristine, a modest choice of fine restaurants and indulgent spas can be enjoyed at the hotels and resorts in the area.
• There are also several golf courses and marinas within easy reach of the Sava Estate.
• Infinity lap Pool and sun deck
• Lighting and entertainment system
• Speakers throughout the villa
• WIFI Broadband Internet throughout
• Maid’s quarter
• Fully equipped Western kitchen
• Flat screen TV with Satellite channels (UBC) and DVD in the Family room
• Central iPod docking station
• BBQ and outdoor dining Sala
• The resident villa staff ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy and the estate manager is available to cater to all guests specific needs and help organize activities, massage and spa treatments, as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matters arising at the villa
• Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit personally (usually the day after check in) to further help ensure guests have a pleasant stay or to address any matters arising at the villa
• Bed linen is changed every third day
• Pool & Bath Towels are provided and changed as necessary. We do appreciate guests help to conserve water usage and thus sustain our pristine tropical environment
• An on site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favorites) with shopping list available. Food cost on guests’ account (Terms & Conditions may apply for chef service)
• In-Villa wine selection
• Concierge service for all tours and activities (private tours can also be arranged)
• Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
• Baby sitting service upon request and availability
• In-villa spa treatment with extended menu